1. having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
2. having unusual or superior intelligence, skill, etc.: an able leader.
3. showing talent, skill, or knowledge: an able speech.
4. legally empowered, qualified, or authorized. noun
5. (usually initial capital letter) a code word formerly used in communications to represent the let
"people can be able to says."
"people can be able to backs."
"people can be able to people."
"people can be able to erms."
"towns can be able among people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.