1. a small piece or quantity of anything: a bit of string.
2. a short time: Wait a bit.
3. Informal. an amount equivalent to 12½ U.S. cents (used only in even multiples): two bits; six bits.
4. an act, performance, or routine: She's doing the Camille bit, pretending to be near collapse.
5. a stereotypic or habitual set of behaviors, attitudes, or styles associated with an individual, role, situation, etc.: the whole Wall Street bit.
6. Also called bit part. a very small
"supplies can be abit."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.