1. to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
2. to have one's abode; dwell; reside: to abide in a small Scottish village.
3. to continue in a particular condition, attitude, relationship, etc.; last. verb (used with object), abode or abided, abiding.
4. to put up with; tolerate; stand: I can't abide dishonesty!
5. to endure, sustain, or withstand without yielding or submitting: to abide a vigorous onslaught.
6. to wait f
"people can be abide by rulings."
"investors can be abide by rules."
"browns can be abide by rules."
"people/places/organizations can be abide."
"people can be abide."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.