1. ludicrously or whimsically comical; clownish. noun, plural zanies.
2. one who plays the clown or fool in order to amuse others.
3. a comically wild or eccentric person.
4. a secondary stock character in old comedies who mimicked his master.
5. a professional buffoon; clown.
6. a silly person; simpleton.
7. a slavish attendant or follower.
"humours can be zany."
"worlds can be zany."
"users can be zany."
"films can be zany."
"couriers can be zany."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.