1. being in the first or early stage of life or growth; youthful; not old: a young woman.
2. having the appearance, freshness, vigor, or other qualities of youth.
3. of or relating to youth: in one's young days.
4. inexperienced or immature.
5. not far advanced in years in comparison with another or others.
6. junior, as applied to the younger of two persons having the same name: the young Mr
"people can be young at times."
"people can be young for people."
"people can be young for ages."
"people can be young into people."
"people can be young in days."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.