1. a common unit of linear measure in English-speaking countries, equal to 3 feet or 36 inches, and equivalent to 0.9144 meter.
2. Nautical. a long spar, supported more or less at its center, to which the head of a square sail, lateen sail, or lugsail is bent.
4. Informal. a large quantity or extent.
5. Slang. one hundred or, usually, one thousand dollars.
6. the whole nine yards, Informal. everything that is pertinent, appropriate, or available. in all way
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.