1. the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
2. (often initial capital letter) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
3. the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
4. humankind; the human race; humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
5. the public generally: The whole world knows it.
6. the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world
"banks can be world."
"markets can be world."
"prices can be world."
"cups can be world."
"wars can be world."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.