1. having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
2. characterized by or showing such power; judicious or prudent: a wise decision.
3. possessed of or characterized by scholarly knowledge or learning; learned; erudite: wise in the law.
4. having knowledge or information as to facts, circumstances, etc.: We are wiser for their explanations.
5. Slang. informed; in the know: Yo
"people can be wise after events."
"people can be wise in regards."
"people can be wise beyond years."
"sergeants can be wise in neighbourhoods."
"respondings can be wise as matches."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.