verb (used with object)
1. to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state: to develop natural resources; to develop one's musical talent.
2. to cause to grow or expand: to develop one's muscles.
3. to elaborate or expand in detail: to develop a theory.
4. to bring into being or activity; generate; evolve.
5. Drafting. to transfer the details of (a more or less two-dimensional design, pattern, or the like) from one surface, especially
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.