1. a collection of written or printed sheets bound together and constituting a book.
2. one book of a related set or series.
3. a set of issues of a periodical, often covering one year.
4. History/Historical. a roll of papyrus, parchment, or the like, or of manuscript.
5. the amount of space, measured in cubic units, that an object or substance occupies.
6. a mass or quantity, especially a large quantity, of something: a volume of mail.
7. amount; total: the volume of sales.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.