1. of or relating to words: verbal ability.
2. consisting of or in the form of words: verbal imagery.
3. expressed in spoken words; oral rather than written: verbal communication; verbal agreement.
4. consisting of or expressed in words (as opposed to actions): a verbal protest.
5. pertaining to or concerned with words only (as opposed to ideas, facts, or realities): a purely verbal distinction between two concepts.
6. corresponding word for word; verbatim: a verba
"awards can be verbal."
"interventions can be verbal."
"abuses can be verbal."
"attacks can be verbal."
"agreements can be verbal."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.