1. of or relating to Venice or its inhabitants.
2. pertaining to or designating a style of painting developed in Venice principally during the 15th and 16th centuries, characterized chiefly by rich, often warm colors and the illusion of deep space.
3. in or in imitation of the style typical of Venice: Venetian architecture. noun
4. a native or inhabitant of Venice.
5. (lowercase) venetian blind.
6. venetians, a tape or braid for supporting the slats of a venetian blind.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.