adjective, vaster, vastest.
1. of very great area or extent; immense: the vast reaches of outer space.
2. of very great size or proportions; huge; enormous: vast piles of rubble left in the wake of the war.
3. very great in number, quantity, amount, etc.: vast sums of money.
4. very great in degree, intensity, etc.: an artisan of vast skill. noun
5. Literary. an immense or boundless expanse or space.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.