1. of different kinds, as two or more things; differing one from another: Various experiments have not proved his theory.
2. marked by or exhibiting variety or diversity: houses of various designs.
3. presenting or having many different qualities or aspects: a woman of various talent.
4. having a variety of colors; varicolored.
5. different from each other; dissimilar.
7. numerous; many: living at various hotels.
8. individual (in a group, class, kind,
"motives can be various as gifts."
"makings can be various as makings."
"ways can be various."
"parts can be various."
"groups can be various."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.