1. thoughtless; heedless; inconsiderate: an unthinking, tactless person.
2. indicating lack of thought or reflection: a dull, unthinking expression on his face.
3. not endowed with the faculty of thought: unthinking matter.
4. not exercising thought; not given to reflection: This book will not profit an unthinking person.
5. not thinking; unmindful: chores done in an unthinking manner.
"uses can be unthinking."
"ideas can be unthinking."
"aficionadoses can be unthinking."
"responses can be unthinking."
"proliferations can be unthinking."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.