1. free from doubt as to the reliability, character, action, etc., of something: to be sure of one's data.
2. confident, as of something expected: sure of success.
3. convinced, fully persuaded, or positive: to be sure of a person's guilt.
4. assured or certain beyond question: a sure victory.
5. worthy of confidence; reliable; stable: a sure messenger.
6. unfailing; never disappointing expectations: a sure cure.
7. unerring; never missing, slip
"players can be unsure of things."
"people can be unsure of things."
"people can be unsure of himselfs."
"people can be unsure about things."
"investors can be unsure reflect shares."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.