1. not stable; not firm or firmly fixed; unsteady.
2. liable to fall or sway.
3. unsteadfast; inconstant; wavering: unstable convictions.
4. marked by emotional instability: an unstable person.
5. irregular in movement: an unstable heartbeat.
6. Chemistry. noting compounds that readily decompose or change into other compounds.
"people can be unstable since childhoods."
"cars can be unstable at tops."
"relations can be unstable to places."
"ceasefires can be unstable as results."
"tropicals can be unstable in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.