1. not guarded; unprotected; undefended.
2. open; frank; guileless: an unguarded manner.
3. exposed to attack or capture by the opponent without recourse by the player, as a card, chess piece, etc.: an unguarded queen of clubs; an unguarded pawn.
4. not cautious or discreet; careless: In an unguarded moment he had told her about his affair.
5. without a safeguard, as a cover, barrier, or shield, for protection: an unguarded buzz saw.
"thieves can be unguarded at nights."
"museums can be unguarded at nights."
"jails can be unguarded for amounts."
"moments can be unguarded."
"remarks can be unguarded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.