1. pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions.
2. subject to or easily affected by emotion: We are an emotional family, given to demonstrations of affection.
3. appealing to the emotions: an emotional request for contributions.
4. showing or revealing very strong emotions: an emotional scene in a play.
5. actuated, effected, or determined by emotion rather than reason: An emotional decision is often a wrong decision.
6. governed by emotion: He is in a highly
"voices can be unemotional as faces."
"people can be unemotional to people."
"voices can be unemotional."
"people can be unemotional."
"ways can be unemotional."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.