1. working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
2. demonstrating a willingness to cooperate: The librarian was cooperative in helping us find the book.
3. pertaining to economic cooperation: a cooperative business.
4. involving or denoting an educational program comprising both classroom study and on-the-job or technical training, especially in colleges and universities. noun
5. a jointly owned enterprise engaging in the production or distributio
"people can be uncooperative in courts."
"cattles can be uncooperative in herds."
"people can be uncooperative."
"witnesses can be uncooperative."
"horses can be uncooperative."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.