1. not definitely ascertainable or fixed, as in time of occurrence, number, dimensions, or quality.
2. not confident, assured, or free from hesitancy: an uncertain smile.
3. not clearly or precisely determined; indefinite; unknown: a manuscript of uncertain origin.
4. vague; indistinct; not perfectly apprehended: an abstruse novel with uncertain themes.
5. subject to change; variable; capricious; unstable: a person of uncertain opinions.
6. ambiguous; unreliable; unde
"people can be uncertain about things."
"people can be uncertain as to things."
"people can be uncertain at moments."
"people can be uncertain about impacts."
"people can be uncertain about futures."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.