1. an assemblage of persons or things; company; band.
2. a great number or multitude: A whole troop of children swarmed through the museum.
3. Military. an armored cavalry or cavalry unit consisting of two or more platoons and a headquarters group.
4. troops, a body of soldiers, police, etc.: Mounted troops quelled the riot.
5. a single soldier, police officer, etc.: Three troops were killed today by a roadside bomb.
6. a unit of Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts usually having a max
"withdrawals can be troop."
"places can be troop."
"teargases can be troop."
"people/places/organizations can be troop."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.