1. an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with; plaything.
2. a thing or matter of little or no value or importance; a trifle.
3. something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious practical use.
4. a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason; trinket; knickknack; bauble.
5. something diminutive, especially in comparison with like objects.
"markets can be toy."
"shareholders can be toy."
"equipments can be toy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.