1. to put the hand, finger, etc., on or into contact with (something) to feel it: He touched the iron cautiously.
2. to come into contact with and perceive (something), as the hand or the like does.
3. to bring (the hand, finger, etc., or something held) into contact with something: She touched a match to the papers.
4. to give a slight tap or pat to with the hand, finger, etc.; strike or hit gently or lightly.
5. to come into or be in contact with.
"voices can be touch with faintests."
"uses can be touch in/at/on tonnes."
"people can be touch close to people."
"people can be touch by wisdoms."
"pauls can be touch in/at/on times."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.