1. a multitude of people crowded or assembled together; crowd.
2. a great number of things crowded or considered together: a throng of memories.
3. Chiefly Scot. pressure, as of work. verb (used without object)
4. to assemble, collect, or go in large numbers; crowd. verb (used with object)
5. to crowd or press upon; jostle.
6. to fill or occupy with or as with a crowd: He thronged the picture with stars.
7. to bring or drive together into or as into a crowd, heap, or co
"streets can be throng with people."
"streets can be throng."
"places can be throng."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.