1. a cardinal number, 10 times 100.
2. a symbol for this number, as 1000 or M.
3. thousands, the numbers between 1000 and 999,999, as in referring to an amount of money: Property damage was in the thousands.
4. a great number or amount.
5. Also, thousand's place. (in a mixed number) the position of the fourth digit to the left of the decimal point. (in a whole number) the position of the fourth digit from the right. adjective 6
"people can be thousands."
"pasts can be thousands."
"others can be thousands."
"mourners can be thousands."
"homelesses can be thousands."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.