1. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice.
2. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire.
3. having little flesh; spare; lean: a thin man.
4. composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., widely separated; sparse: thin vegetation.
5. scant; not abundant or plentiful.
6. of relatively slight consistency or viscosity: thin soup.
7. rarefied, as air.
"volumes can be thin at shares."
"newses can be thin on grounds."
"volumes can be thin at lots."
"people can be thin on grounds."
"volumes can be thin in/at/on todays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.