1. holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold (often followed by of): a tenacious grip on my arm; tenacious of old habits.
2. highly retentive: a tenacious memory.
3. pertinacious, persistent, stubborn, or obstinate.
4. adhesive or sticky; viscous or glutinous.
5. holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.
"corp.s can be tenacious about kinds."
"roots can be tenacious in springs."
"people can be tenacious on topics."
"markets can be tenacious since dates."
"corps can be tenacious about kinds."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.