1. having, showing, or involving a system, method, or plan: a systematic course of reading; systematic efforts.
2. given to or using a system or method; methodical: a systematic person.
3. arranged in or comprising an ordered system: systematic theology.
4. concerned with classification: systematic botany.
5. pertaining to, based on, or in accordance with a system of classification: the systematic names of plants.
"measures can be systematic in things."
"variations can be systematic to extents."
"tortures can be systematic in places."
"orders can be systematic to users."
"erms can be systematic in senses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.