1. of wide range or scope.
2. moving or passing about over a wide area: a sweeping glance.
3. moving, driving, or passing steadily and forcibly on.
4. (of the outcome of a contest) decisive; overwhelming; complete: a sweeping victory. noun
5. the act of a person or thing that sweeps.
6. sweepings, matter swept out or up, as dust, refuse, etc.
"submissions can be sweeping in effects."
"people can be sweeping in judgements."
"reforms can be sweeping."
"changes can be sweeping."
"powers can be sweeping."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.