1. a body of honeybees that emigrate from a hive and fly off together, accompanied by a queen, to start a new colony.
2. a body of bees settled together, as in a hive.
3. a great number of things or persons, especially in motion.
4. Biology. a group or aggregation of free-floating or free-swimming cells or organisms.
5. Geology. a cluster of earthquakes or other geologic phenomena or features.
verb (used without object)
6. to fly off together in a swarm, as bees.
7. to move about
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.