1. a long, narrow mark, smear, band of color, or the like: streaks of mud.
2. a portion or layer of something, distinguished by color or nature from the rest; a vein or stratum: streaks of fat in meat.
3. a vein, strain, or admixture of anything: a streak of humor.
4. Informal. a spell or run: a streak of good luck. an uninterrupted series: The team had a losing streak of ten games.
5. a flash leaving a visible line or aftereffect, as of lightning; bolt.
"faces can be streak with tears."
"hairs can be streak."
"faces can be streak."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.