1. a more or less orderly pile or heap: a precariously balanced stack of books; a neat stack of papers.
2. a large, usually conical, circular, or rectangular pile of hay, straw, or the like.
3. Often, stacks. a set of shelves for books or other materials ranged compactly one above the other, as in a library.
4. stacks, the area or part of a library in which the books and other holdings are stored or kept.
5. a number of chimneys or flues grouped together.
7. a vert
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.