1. a building for the lodging and feeding of horses, cattle, etc.
2. such a building with stalls.
3. a collection of animals housed in such a building.
4. Horse Racing. an establishment where racehorses are kept and trained. the horses belonging to, or the persons connected with, such an establishment.
5. Informal. a number of people, usually in the same profession, who are employed, trained, or represented by the same company, agency, manager, etc.: a comedy show with a large stable
"prices can be stable in tradings."
"banks can be stable at rupees."
"prices can be stable on dates."
"rates can be stable at percents."
"moneys can be stable at percents."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.