1. coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: a spontaneous burst of applause.
2. (of a person) given to acting upon sudden impulses.
3. (of natural phenomena) arising from internal forces or causes; independent of external agencies; self-acting.
4. growing naturally or without cultivation, as plants and fruits; indigenous.
5. produced by natural process.
"approvals can be spontaneous in people."
"applauses can be spontaneous for people."
"speeches can be spontaneous."
"reactions can be spontaneous."
"people can be spontaneous."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.