1. having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.; tart.
2. rendered acid or affected by fermentation; fermented.
3. producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, salt, or sweet.
4. characteristic of something fermented: a sour smell.
5. distasteful or disagreeable; unpleasant.
6. below standard; poor.
7. harsh in spirit or temper; austere; morose; peevish.
8. Agriculture. (of soil) having excessive acidity.
"sentiments can be sour in sessions."
"relations can be sour since uprisings."
"investors can be sour on stocks."
"ties can be sour as results."
"tastes can be sour over years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.