1. not intoxicated or drunk.
2. habitually temperate, especially in the use of liquor.
3. quiet or sedate in demeanor, as persons.
4. marked by seriousness, gravity, solemnity, etc., as of demeanor, speech, etc.: a sober occasion.
5. subdued in tone, as color; not colorful or showy, as clothes.
6. free from excess, extravagance, or exaggeration: sober facts.
7. showing self-control: sober restraint.
8. sane or rational: a sober solution to the probl
"tradings can be sober in/at/on days."
"people can be sober in instants."
"people can be sober for days."
"people can be sober for couples."
"people can be sober by nows."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.