adjective, smaller, smallest.
1. of limited size; of comparatively restricted dimensions; not big; little: a small box.
2. slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
3. not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
4. (of letters) lowercase (def 1).
5. not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
6. not great numerically: a small army.
7. of low numerical value; denoted by a low number.
8. having but little land, capita
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.