1. of limited size; of comparatively restricted dimensions; not big; little: a small box.
2. slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
3. not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
4. (of letters) lowercase (def 1).
5. not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
6. not great numerically: a small army.
7. of low numerical value; denoted by a low number.
8. having but little land, capita
"people can be small for ages."
"volumes can be small at lots."
"people can be small in statures."
"people can be small in numbers."
"people can be small by standards."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.