1. moving or proceeding with little or less than usual speed or velocity: a slow train.
2. characterized by lack of speed: a slow pace.
3. taking or requiring a comparatively long time for completion: a slow meal; a slow trip.
4. requiring or taking a long time for growing, changing, or occurring; gradual: a plant of slow growth.
5. sluggish in nature, disposition, or function.
6. dull of perception or understanding; mentally dull: a slow child.
"dates can be slow in areas."
"dates can be slow in/at/on dates."
"tradings can be slow in/at/on todays."
"trades can be slow in/at/on todays."
"growths can be slow in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.