1. muddy, slushy, or very wet: The field was a sloppy mess after the rain.
2. splashed or soiled with liquid.
3. careless; loose: sloppy writing.
4. untidy; slovenly: sloppy clothes; a sloppy eater.
5. overly emotional; gushy: sloppy sentimentality.
6. (of food or drink) prepared or served in an unappetizing way.
7. (of clothes) loose-fitting; baggy: a big, sloppy sweater.
8. (of the surface of a racetrack) wet from a recent or continuing he
"people can be sloppy about details."
"markets can be sloppy in short-terms."
"markets can be sloppy at moments."
"lines can be sloppy in/at/on evenings."
"gasolines can be sloppy in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.