1. ready or inclined to sleep; drowsy.
2. of or showing drowsiness.
3. languid; languorous: a sleepy gesture.
4. lethargic; sluggish: a sleepy brook.
5. quiet: a sleepy village.
6. inducing sleep; soporific: sleepy warmth.
"people can be sleepy with people."
"markets can be sleepy in/at/on todays."
"markets can be sleepy on dates."
"tradings can be sleepy in/at/on todays."
"tradings can be sleepy at litases."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.