1. weak-minded or lacking good sense; stupid or foolish: a silly writer.
2. absurd; ridiculous; irrational: a silly idea.
3. stunned; dazed: He knocked me silly.
4. Cricket. (of a fielder or the fielder's playing position) extremely close to the batsman's wicket: silly mid off.
5. Archaic. rustic; plain; homely.
6. Archaic. weak; helpless.
7. Obsolete. lowly in rank or state; humble. noun, plural sillies.
8. Informal. a silly or foolish perso
"people can be silly with foods."
"people can be silly in things."
"people can be silly in/at/on ways."
"people can be silly in/at/on sames."
"people can be silly in/at/on days."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.