noun, plural shrimps (especially collectively) shrimp for
1. any of several small, long-tailed, chiefly marine crustaceans of the decapod suborder Natania, certain species of which are used as food.
2. Informal. a diminutive or insignificant person.
verb (used without object)
3. to catch or try to catch shrimps.
4. (of food) made with or containing shrimp: shrimp salad.
5. of or relating to shrimp or their catching, processing, and marketing: a shrimp boat.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.