1. next after the first in order, place, time, etc.
2. belonging or pertaining to a second order, division, stage, period, rank, grade, etc.
3. (in scholarly studies) pertaining to or being a derived or derivative account, an evaluation of original data, etc.; not primary or original, as in secondary source; secondary research.
4. of minor or lesser importance; subordinate; auxiliary.
5. of or relating to secondary schools.
6. Chemistry. involving or obtained by the replacement o
"taxes can be secondary to things."
"regulations can be secondary to policies."
"issues can be secondary to priorities."
"uses can be secondary as resorts."
"types can be secondary to qualities."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.