1. distributed or occurring here and there at irregular intervals; scattered.
2. straggling, as an assemblage of parts.
3. (of votes) cast in small numbers for various candidates.
4. distributing, dispersing, or separating. noun
5. a small, scattered number or quantity.
6. Physics. the process in which a wave or beam of particles is diffused or deflected by collisions with particles of the medium that it traverses.
"intensities can be scattering."
"wreckages can be scattering."
"properties can be scattering."
"pedestrians can be scattering."
"patterns can be scattering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.