1. barely sufficient in amount or quantity; not abundant; almost inadequate: to do scant justice.
2. limited; meager; not large: a scant amount.
3. barely amounting to as much as indicated: a scant two hours; a scant cupful.
4. having an inadequate or limited supply (usually followed by of): scant of breath. verb (used with object)
5. to make scant; diminish.
6. to stint the supply of; withhold.
7. to treat slightly or inadequately. adverb
"volumes can be scant in comparisons."
"trades can be scant in/at/on weeks."
"facilities can be scant in places."
"details can be scant of deals."
"details can be scant about situations."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.