1. characterized by or showing inability to remain at rest: a restless mood.
2. unquiet or uneasy, as a person, the mind, or the heart.
3. never at rest; perpetually agitated or in motion: the restless sea.
4. without rest; without restful sleep: a restless night.
5. unceasingly active; averse to quiet or inaction, as persons: a restless crowd.
"people can be restless without details."
"wolves can be restless in forests."
"thoughts can be restless as waters."
"places can be restless at places."
"people can be restless in/at/on evenings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.