1. making no noise or sound, especially no disturbing sound: quiet neighbors.
2. free, or comparatively free, from noise: a quiet street.
3. silent: Be quiet!
4. restrained in speech, manner, etc.; saying little: a quiet person.
5. free from disturbance or tumult; tranquil; peaceful: a quiet life.
6. being at rest.
7. refraining or free from activity, especially busy or vigorous activity: a quiet Sunday afternoon.
8. making no disturbance o
"markets can be quiet in mornings."
"markets can be quiet in/at/on todays."
"tradings can be quiet in/at/on todays."
"places can be quiet on dates."
"markets can be quiet in/at/on weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.