1. Anthropology. a member of a small-statured people native to equatorial Africa. a Negrito of southeastern Asia, or of the Andaman or Philippine islands.
2. (lowercase) Disparaging and Offensive. a small or dwarfish person.
3. (lowercase) anything very small of its kind.
4. (lowercase) a person who is of small importance, or who has some quality, attribute, etc., in very small measure.
5. Classical Mythology. (in the Iliad) one of a race of dwarfs who fought battles
"beetles can be pygmy."
"populations can be pygmy."
"musics can be pygmy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.